pt until the user requests its deletion.
Do we make profiles with your data?
With the data entered by the user, no automated decisions will be made or profiles will be made.
What legitimizes the processing of your data?
The user must fill in the fields marked with * to be able to send the completed forms, if the indicated fields are not completed, the user will not be able to send them.
Who do we give your data to?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation
What third parties provide services on this website?
The following service providers are used for the development of this website:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses the TLS 1.2 protocol, so data communication is done through an encrypted channel.
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
The user has the right to:
• access your personal data,
• request the rectification of personal data that are inaccurate
• request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
• request the portability of your data.
• For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the treatment of the same SACRA ACTIVA SL will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• The user may revoke the consents given at any time
The user may exercise their rights by email at email@example.com or by post to C / MARCELO MACIAS Nº 56 CP 32002 OURENSE. Attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the right exercised.
The user may also file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
SACRA ACTIVA SL has implemented all the security measures, in order to guarantee confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
How do our social networks work?
Through our social networks you can share our content or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the entire community.
Our social networks are constantly monitored in order to answer your questions and comments in the shortest possible time.
We want it to be a space that we all enjoy, so it is important that we all respect the rules of coexistence:
1. You are responsible for the content you publish, do not fall into the violation of any right, law or regulation.
2. Take care of the wording and tone, avoid publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
3. Respect the right to privacy, do not make illicit, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
4. Avoid fraudulent, misleading or misleading comments.
5. We do not allow spam, or commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages.
6. We will not have conversations with profiles that we can consider as false.
Please note that the content posted by followers on our pages does not necessarily reflect the point of view of our company.
If your comments do not comply with the 'House Rules', they may be deleted, hidden or blocked. Anyone who posts disallowed content will be banned from the community. We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time and without prior notice.